Monday, December 8, 2008

what am I doing up at this crazy hour?

I have to ask myself "what are you still doing up at this crazy hour?"... I'm tired, the baby's asleep, Sweet Baboo is almost ready to turn in... and yet my mind is going a mile a minute thinking about all the things tomorrow will hold. It's occurring to me that having 2 diet pepsis with dinner tonight after 3 weeks of almost no caffeine was not one of my better choices... and, I have to admit that I'm actually a little nervous about a medical test I'm going to have. I believe the Lord healed me already, but doc is diligent and insisting on a larger-sample test to make sure problems haven't reoccured. This is where the rubber meets the road in my walk of faith - trusting the Lord loves me and has my best interests in mind, no matter what doc has to say.

God is good, all the time, no matter what.

5 comments:

Faith said...

Amen...ALL the time God is good!!! I'll pray for you!

Pop Quiz Giver said...

God is good. While I'm not a big fan of hospitals and medical procedures in general, I was able to recognize the Lord's hand on things as the day progressed. The nurse got the IV on the first stick (my veins tend to flatten out when I'm fasting, making this really difficult), the staff was kind and patient all around, and my "baby" sister, the pediatric nurse, watched Little Bit the whole time. He couldn't have been in better hands (since mine were busy :~). Then Sweet Baboo took care of everything, I'm really spoiled!

Homemanager said...

Yes, you are very spoiled!! :-D
So glad that things went well. If there is any way we can continue to "spoil" you, let us know!

Faith said...

Praise the Lord!
So glad to hear all is well.
And it IS ok to let our hubby's spoil us...it's good for them! LOL

Pop Quiz Giver said...

It's especially good to be spoiled on and around our birthdays! Hope yours was a good one too, Faith! Mine was a sweet day with the boys (we had an extra munchkin in the house while his parents were at the marriage conference).